- AG: When I listen to something I look in that direction.
- HS: Awww, were you listening to me?
- AG: No.
- ER: I was once with a guy who owned a Family Guy jumper.
- AG: Did he have matching Family Guy thongs?!
- ER: Yes!
- AG: Oh my...
- ER: How did you know about them?!
- AG: A bogan in my class used to wear a Tigers jersey, AC/DC board shorts and Family Guy thongs.
- ER: Oh my God. It could have been the same guy! Did he drive a yellow ute?
- AG: No. An orange one... and it matched his petrol station sunnies.
- BW: How could you let a guy like that enter you?! Your body is a temple!
- ER: What's that song again? Balls On Your Chin?
- AG: It's Nuts On Your Chin!
- ER: That's right!
- AG speaking about nothing... then mid sentence...
- AG: Wait. Wait. No. What am I saying? That's not what I wanted to say.
- RG laughs.
- RG: Ouch my head hurts. Ummm I think I just had an aneurysm.
[In a Mexican accent - regarding Old El Paso ads]
In Mexico, we are a really primitive and stupid people but one day a child came up to us and told us something none of us could figure out on our own - ‘Why don’t we use corn chips instead of just grabbing at them inefficiently?’ …
…That was really racist, but I really feel like tacos now"